Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

EMU beating MSU 7-3

uofm06marine

Only the first half, but after having watching MSU's performance it really encourages me for the game later tonight.

I am feeling a little better to. ND did play great last week but the Sparty offense is clearly just bad. If you stop Bell you stop them.

dont look now but sparty got another field goal.

and yet another field goal. 9-7 msu now

Last edited:
stats msu domiinating but not scoring

more yards, first downs, time of possession

i am not watching but checking scoreboard

stats msu domiinating but not scoring

more yards, first downs, time of possession

i am not watching but checking scoreboard

EMU WR dropped a TD pass then they get sacked for a huge loss on the next play. No need to watch unless you want to learn how to drop a pass....msu recievers are horrid.

i also expected msu to get their act together....but fun to think of it

MSU is terrible, but they'll prolly look like champions in B1G play

Nope

shitty Oregon St just beat UCLA at UCLA, too making Nebraska look even worse.

OSU at MSU should be interesting next week

of course, i have a hard time thinking about that stuff with the Michigan game coming up.

Nope

shitty Oregon St just beat UCLA at UCLA, too making Nebraska look even worse.

OSU at MSU should be interesting next week

of course, i have a hard time thinking about that stuff with the Michigan game coming up.

Oregon State looks like Kansas State last year.. They're going to go to a nice bowl game this year.

Back