Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Euchre Players

Man I have not played in over 25 year.. But for a 3 year period we would play just about every week two or three times... Very fun game but man it has been a long time..

Yahoo euchre seems stupid. I'm trying to get in a few practice games with the robots there; a trump card is played, I have no trump, so I discard some off suit 9 card, and I get a message "must follow suit - how can you follow suit if you don't have anytning in that suit?

Anyway, I finally kinda got it...and I must say that when all said and done, me and Robot 2 blasted robots 1 and 3, 10-6...and this is all robots 1 and 3 do, too...

Cool, I just played a live game against one other person...each had a bot...me and my bot won like 13-2...

I could play with you, if you wanted just need to know what room your in, and user name

There seems to be 2 people in social lounge 2 - can we set it up so we can challenge them to a game against us? I'm pretty new to doing this all online.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I could play with you, if you wanted just need to know what room your in, and user name

Oh, my user name is tinselwolverine84, and you can IM me there at yahoo, too...I just realized, any pair of partners could totally cheat using yahoo messenger...how is that prevented, if it is at all?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Cool, I just played a live game against one other person...each had a bot...me and my bot won like 13-2...

Anything more than 10 points to the winning team is not Eucher. Come on man ;-)

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="TinselWolverine":x8wnp90t]Cool, I just played a live game against one other person...each had a bot...me and my bot won like 13-2...

Anything more than 10 points to the winning team is not Eucher. Come on man ;-) [/quote:x8wnp90t]

What happened was I guess I had 9, and I dealt myself a lay down loaner.
Yahoo just counted it as 13.

I haven't figured out yet how to follow the score, I'm still figuring out what icons do what; if I had known I had had I wouldn't have played the last hand alone obviously, ha ha.

"Virtual" stuff is a little foreign to me, and I haven't played in years, I guess I forgot it's to 10 points.

We used to play six handed euchre up at Houghton Lake, I wouldn't really remember how to do that; I think scoring was up to 15 in that game.

Anyway, I won.

I also play Euchre, I belonged to a league online for a few years. I haven't played in a while though.

Has anyone found a better website than yahoo to play on? I have tried POGO as well. But none of them have the right feel for the game.

Back