Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Excellent season from Hoke...

tigers99888

Yes, easy schedule aside, I'm not not many predicted a 10 game season.. I think this is a highly successful season even if they get blown out in the bowl game.. Most predictions has us playing against Houston in I believe the Orange Bowl.. I could see them winning the game as Houston has a mediocre defense..

See the other thread about how UM played 11 out of 12 games against teams that are bowl eligible. Not so easy a schedule after all as any team that is bowl eligible is capable of winning against ranked teams, even if that victory is considered a huge upset.

Also, I've only been seeing Sugar Bowl, but I'll be thrilled with any BCS game. Gives the team a better read on whether or not they will give Bama a good game next year.

Back