Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fairley

af1991

Michael Rothstein

Fairley update. RT @JosinaAnderson: Source: Nick Fairley is visiting the Cincinnati #Bengals tomorrow.

ColeyHarvey

Before the #Bengals commit to Fairley, they'll have to answer serious questions about desire, ethic. Seems to be biggest knock on him.

Honestly I'd rather spend the money on OL and draft a DT. Fairley never showed enough while here for me to like the idea of signing him again for anything more than vet minimum. Yes, I am serious.

name came up here in Denver today as a possible FA signee to replace PotRoast Knighton

And Cincinatti is the best place to go if you have character issues. They run a real tight ship there.

He will either be out of the league in a few years or all pro. if he got his shit together someone could get a great deal , or he gets fat and lazy

Patriots in the mix now...

Awesome... that's really a great fit for him.

If any coach can get the most out of him, it's Belichick. Fairley has a WORLD of talent, but can't stay motivated. The Hoodie motivates.

He will be a ProBowler if they sign him.

Awesome... that's really a great fit for him.

If any coach can get the most out of him, it's Belichick. Fairley has a WORLD of talent, but can't stay motivated. The Hoodie motivates.

He will be a ProBowler if they sign him.

And then i'll cry

And then i'll cry

Not me bud.

Schwartz was a shitty coach for developing players. We got rid of him.

Caldwell seems much better. He had Fairley for a season until Suh fell on him and the man was a beast.

I still like Fairley as a player. I want to see him do well and he will in New England. It's not the current coaches fault that the last coach sucked.

Mayhew even wanted to fire Schwartz earlier but the old man wouldn't let him.

Not me bud.

Caldwell seems much better. He had Fairley for a season until Suh fell on him and the man was a beast.

I still like Fairley as a player. I want to see him do well and he will in New England. It's not the current coaches fault that the last coach sucked.

I'll cry because we could/should have had a Pro Bowl DT on the roster. But we won't and some team will. I still think he'll never live up to his potential anyways. He'll always find a way to get hurt IMO

Not me bud.

I disagree, all the players took a step back for caldwell. So far austin seems to be the real gem.

Signed by Rams, 1yr 5 mil plus incentives up to 7.5mil

1 year 5.5 million if we gave him the option. Rams paid more. But who knows how he would have played in 2014 without it being a contract year.

We'll see how Ngata, Walker, Reid and a rookie do and if Jones slides inside more.

He would have been smarter to sign with New England, but Fisher will get the best out of him too.

They got a great player at a bargain price. If he had signed with most teams, he wouldn't be a great player, but get this man with the right coach, and he will blow up.

Back