Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT REMINDER!

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
If anyone sets up a fantasy baseball league for the board...i want in. Not sure if anything has been discussed or not yet, but I definitely want in. I missed out last year.

I'd like to get in also, but wonder which service most use?

Want me to create it I do this stuff every year....? I can then post league ID and password.

Yes! Set it up. I prefer yahoo as well. But it's up to you.

OK its @ yahoo.

League ID: 60102
Password: tigers

Stat Categories, max teams, # of divisions can be discussed for what we want there to be.

giddy up
cool.png

Damn, my work blocks fantasy sports. If it's filled up by the time I get home you guys will actually have a chance at winning.

ahh man i wanted it to be ESPN. I've never done a yahoo fantasy league :/

Mojo, yahoo is pretty simplistic and it has lots of information I think you'll like it if you give it a try.

I'm in. I'd also say that I think 12 should be the max amount of teams. That's up to everybody though.

yeah thats fine by me I just didn't know how many would want in from around these parts.

Back