Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT REMINDER!

bassburns said:
yeah thats fine by me I just didn't know how many would want in from around these parts.

well, usually the football leagues fill up pretty fast on this board. I'm sure around 4-6pm is when most people will join. After everyone's out of work.

You probably should have got your teams owners set first, rather than posting the id and pw already.

Also I'd like to do one that has a live draft, say the times we usually watch Tigers games? 7pm - were done?

And I think you will see far more than 12 people sign up, this board is pretty full of hardcore Tiger fans once the baseball starts.

bassburns said:
Mojo, yahoo is pretty simplistic and it has lots of information I think you'll like it if you give it a try.
i guess so. i just dont feel like setting up a yahoo account, ha.

also, would anyone mind if i invite one of my friends from another forum i visit? he's EXTREMELY knowledgeable in sports, especially baseball. he would be a great owner, i can assure that.

Football is always easier for me, less to do. I used to be big on fantasy baseball but It just takes so much time that I don't have anymore. Don't be sad lil peeps, Mitch is staying out :)

The draft is set auto, that can be changed too its just kind of generically setup until we make a decision on what we want stats, # of owners, etc... all figured out everything can be changed later. We are @ 8 owners so far we will blow past 12 before todays over so if people want it stopped @ 12 I need to change that soon. Chime and let me know folks.

would much rather live draft....auto you get stuck with guys you want nothing to do with and usually dump half your roster before opening day.

Has to be a live draft. That's half the fun. Should we wait to start talking categories until we have a full league?

But yeah, I'd say cap it at 12 and we'll decide if we want to add from there.

After Brandon Inge, I'm not sure who I'm going to draft ...

smayschmouthfootball said:
After Brandon Inge, I'm not sure who I'm going to draft ...

He'll be a hot commodity for sure, think about all the positions he'll be eligible for!!

Like most days the past few weeks I had to leave and check on the old mom. I tryed the league number. Is it still available. or too late.
Looked like an autodraft for the Mr. I God Bless You?
Am I at the right place?

Yep, that is the league name. I'm sure the settings will be updated soon

IM looken forward to showen ya guys how to play.

just playen but im looken forward to having a nice competitive league with you guys.

If there is dollars involved i will do it... like $25-50 bucks but I get bored it it is a free league.. No reason to pay attention to it.. But I am done running leagues.. To many problems.. You should have no problem getting 12 teams...

looks like we have 12 now. when does everyone want to do the draft? Wait until March or do it soon?

Back