Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fantasy football anyone?

adam86107

Anyone interested in a fantasy league this year? I posted this first in the fantasy forum and got a couple people interested so looking for 7 more.

Sure, why not

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to create the league on ESPN but right now my 3 month old twins aren't having it. Hopefully I can set it up later tonight.

I managed to get it set up but I need email addresses to send out invites. You can just PM me if you are not comfortable posting your email on the public forum.

Also need to know when would be the best time/date for the draft for everyone.

I'm always game for a little bit of the fantasy football. I will send my email addy now. Friday nights are bad for me, but in the afternoon or evening every other day would be fine.

That's how I wanted to do it Hughes, however, If I set it up that way it wanted me to enter the draft date when I created the league. The way I've got it set up now I can set the draft date and make changes after the league has been created. The downside is I have to invite everyone.

Last edited:
I sent invites to everyone that has given me an email. If you didn't receive your invite let me know and I'll send it again. We're at 6 teams right now. Boogerlovejoy and Spartynash have both stated that they would be interested so that would be 8, looking for 2 more.

Back