Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fantasy WR question

axemillen said:
Alright I just offered up green in a trade. Keeping moore and cutting roy. May use the extra spot from cutting roy to grab Tim Hightower...I love fantasy football lol

Ummm....yes. Get Hightower.

Keep Roy Williams and Lance Moore

Williams - Had his best season under Mike Martz, he already knows the system (big time sleeper)

Lance Moore - No more Reggie Bush, Colston is not the same player he used to be. All those TD passes from Brees have to go somewhere. I look for Moore to have a break out yeat

Williams stinks though with or without Mike Martz. He's regressed since though early years in Detroit.

cheeno said:
axemillen said:
Alright I just offered up green in a trade. Keeping moore and cutting roy. May use the extra spot from cutting roy to grab Tim Hightower...I love fantasy football lol

Ummm....yes. Get Hightower.

I doubt shanahan sticks with Hightower and his butter fingers. By week 6 Torrain will be hurt, and Helu will be the man for the skins

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Williams stinks though with or without Mike Martz. He's regressed since though early years in Detroit.

You underestimate the numbers he could put up with a strong armed QB in Martz's system and little talent at WR (no pun intended). Even if he is mediocre at best, he'll still put up decent numbers by default assuming he stays healthy.

Get Helu instead of Hightower. Keep Green unless you get a solid RB in a trade.

Agree with the last two points.

1. If Hightower starts fumbling again he is toast, but until then the guy has been an inspired runner and Shanahan knows how to run the ball. Hightower will be the #1 there to start the season over Torain IMO. I could see Helu making some noise but in general shy away from rookie RBs.

2. I like Roy to put up some numbers in Chi. Not as a week to week starter in Fantasy but certainly a good depth option. He'll get redzone targets.

Back