Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Farewell Giant; Hero to Many

Good fucking riddance. Toss her corpse in San Francisco bay and move on.

Well ... now that the Truth is revealed to her, may her soul be purified and eventually welcomed into Heaven.

Last edited:
Good fucking riddance. Toss her corpse in San Francisco bay and move on.

Are you still upset about the time she put a bunch of spoiled, brain washed kids and their indoctrinators in their place when they visited her office pushing AOC's Green New Deal? that's possibly the only highlight of her career I agreed with.

My impression was that she was pretty well liked and respected by her colleagues across the aisle.

I remember when Obama was president he did a prisoner exchange without consulting the Senate, and she was openly pissed.

During the course of her career, California became more and more blue, and I think the 16 or 17 Republicans left in the state viewed her as being as good as it gonna get.

If anyone in Hollywood tried to pitch this farce to any studio/production company as a script, they would be shown the door without even a parking validation.

Now - whomever Newsom was gonna appoint was going to be an unrecalcitrant libtard anyway - so I love it.

What a clusterfuck storm this about unleash on the California libdem chicom party.

This is very strange and I'm sure people are wondering how this could happen but what I'm really interested to know is what does she think of the way Deion left her alma mater and are there any hard feelings or has she sort of adopted the Buffs as her new favorite college football team.

This is very strange and I'm sure people are wondering how this could happen but what I'm really interested to know is what does she think of the way Deion left her alma mater and are there any hard feelings or has she sort of adopted the Buffs as her new favorite college football team.

I think she?s a fan of Maryland Terrapins women?s sports.

I think she doesn?t pay much attention to anything that has nothing to do with anything except LBGTQ+, abortion on demand, or living everywhere except the state you supposedly represent.

I think she?s a fan of Maryland Terrapins women?s sports.

I think she doesn?t pay much attention to anything that has nothing to do with anything except LBGTQ+, abortion on demand, or living everywhere except the state you supposedly represent.

who isn't? I wonder how she feels about trans athletes competing in women's sports - at Maryland or in general.

Back