Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Favorite mash episode

Trapper, Wayne Rodgers, left because he was promised a more active role ie. more stories centered around him. And it never happened. Can't blame him really, and when Blake, McClain Stevenson, left (for that stupid TV series) the show took a big hit.

The later episodes had more serious issue type shows. I wanted funny not serious.

Wonder why they got rid of Speakchucker. Oh, and Lt. Dish.

Btw, the pilot had a different Father Mulcahy.

Trapper, Wayne Rodgers, left because he was promised a more active role ie. more stories centered around him. And it never happened. Can't blame him really, and when Blake, McClain Stevenson, left (for that stupid TV series) the show took a big hit.

The later episodes had more serious issue type shows. I wanted funny not serious.

Wonder why they got rid of Speakchucker. Oh, and Lt. Dish.

Btw, the pilot had a different Father Mulcahy.

i read that they got rid of Spearchucker, because in the real korean war, there were no african american surgeons

i read that they got rid of Spearchucker, because in the real korean war, there were no african american surgeons

Hmm. That seems wrong. The war never lasted 11 years yet that's how long they were on..

"Sorry bud but we're firing your ass because you're not white." -- CBS Executive.

Ron Howard played a kid who enlisted underage and Hawkeye busted him. I doubt that would have happened in real life. If I do have a "favorite" episode, it might be when MacArthur visits the camp. Or the one where Frank role-plays the grizzled GI Joe guarding the Korean prisoner who falls asleep.

how about the Ned Beatty episode where he's the chief of chaplins.

Mr. Miyagi aka pat morita in a couple episodes

How about where George Wendt (Norm!) plays a drunk Marine with an 8 ball stuck in his mouth?

But if I has a favorite it would be the one where Trapper and Hawkeye invent an imaginary surgeon named Tuttle, and everyone in the camp thinks they know him, Hot Lips actually wants to have a fling with him, and eventually Hawkeye has to fake his death to get out of being caught.

How about where George Wendt (Norm!) plays a drunk Marine with an 8 ball stuck in his mouth?

But if I has a favorite it would be the one where Trapper and Hawkeye invent an imaginary surgeon named Tuttle, and everyone in the camp thinks they know him, Hot Lips actually wants to have a fling with him, and eventually Hawkeye has to fake his death to get out of being caught.

Col. Blake: "He's the best damn OD we ever had."

Yeah. Klinger is on trial and the.prosecution calls colonel flagg in who claims klinger is a communist sympathizer cuz of soon li

Back