Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Final mock drafts

Diggler Cometh

Everybody post em'.

Eric fisher
Alex okafor
Gerald hodges
Kenny stills
Devin Taylor
Ace sanders
Jake stoneburner

No corners... I would put Poyer to us in the 3rd but I don't think he'll be there

1) Dee Milliner - I think Eagles wise up and take Fisher
2) Kyle Long - RT, Rieff to LT
3) William Gholston - RDE
4) Barrett Jones - Falls for health reasons
5) Marquise Goodwin - Slot WR with big time speed
6-7) Whomever drops.

1) Dee Milliner - I think Eagles wise up and take Fisher
2) Kyle Long - RT, Rieff to LT
3) William Gholston - RDE
4) Barrett Jones - Falls for health reasons
5) Marquise Goodwin - Slot WR with big time speed
6-7) Whomever drops.

Tom Gholston in the 3rd eh?

Fisher there:

1) Eric Fisher LT
2) Bjoern Werner/Margus Hunt DE
3) Khaseem Greene OLB
4) Barret Jones C
5) Marquise Goodwin WR/KR
6) Punter
7) Jesus

Fisher not there:

1) Dee Miliner CB Ziggy gone
2) Menelik Watson RT
3) Corey Lemonier DE
...rest the same

Dark Horses:

Gavin Escobar TE
Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB

Last edited:
Tom Gholston in the 3rd eh?

He's huge, strong, and athletic. I think with a good line coach, he'll be a stud. I don't know if we have that, but I think he represents great value if he pans out. I considered Margus Hunt in the 2nd for similar reasons, but figured we wouldn't pass on a quality RT prospect should he be available.

1. Ziggy Ansah-DE. I actually have soured on Ansah some after watching some of his games but he'll fit our scheme well. I think he can do what Avril did with hopefully better run defense. I like Milliner and Fisher better as of nowand they probably pick Fisher over him but Fisher won't be there.
2. Justin Hunter-back to the WR well hopefully for the last time to get some size and speed opposite Calvin
3. Darius Slay-CB
4. David Quesenberry-OG versatile lineman
5. Reid Fragel-OT- development 4th tackle
6. Brad Wing-Punter. We need one badly.
7. Kick Returner
7. Random LB

I'd sign RT Eric Winston or DEs Freeney/Idonije/or Jackson as well but the Lions may roll with LT Reiff/Hilliard/Fox/Nagy and the very raw Ansah/Young/Jones/Lewis.

Last edited:
1. Ziggy Ansah-DE. I actually have soured on Ansah some after watching some of his games but he'll fit our scheme well. I think he can do what Avril did with hopefully better run defense. I like Milliner and Fisher better as of nowand they probably pick Fisher over him but Fisher won't be there.
2. Justin Hunter-back to the WR well hopefully for the last time to get some size and speed opposite Calvin
3. Darius Slay-CB
4. David Quesenberry-OG versatile lineman
5. Reid Fragel-OT- development 4th tackle
6. Brad Wing-Punter. We need one badly.
7. Kick Returner
7. Random LB

I'd sign RT Eric Winston or DEs Freeney/Idonije/or Jackson as well but the Lions may roll with LT Reiff/Hilliard/Fox/Nagy and the very raw Ansah/Young/Jones/Lewis.

ya i think ziggy is our best option if fisher/joeckel are gone. but i think he'll be gone at #2. If hes there i think you take him before milliner.

1. Eric Fisher, LT
2. Margus Hunt, DE
3. Darius Slay, CB
4. Jelani Jenkins, OLB
5. Marcus Davis, WR
6. Kyle Juszcyk, FB
7a. Braden Hansen, C/G
7b. Quinn Sharp, P

For me in the 1st, if Joekel, Fisher or Milliner are gone then we have to trade down.

Last edited:
1. Eric Fisher- OT
2. Kaseem Green- LB
3. William Gholston- DE
4. Kenny Stills - WR
5. Khaled Holmes- C
6. Rod Sweeting - CB
7a. Brandon Moore - DT
7b. Craig Roh - DE

1. Lane Johnson - OT, Oklahoma
2. Justin Hunter - WR, Tennessee
3. William Gholston - DE, Michigan State
4. Travis Kelce - TE, Cincinnati
5. Vince Williams - LB, Florida State
6. Rashaan Melvin - CB, Northern Illinois

Don't know who for the 7th rounders.

Last edited:
Fisher will be gone by 5 however, I can see a trade with Miami and the Lions taking Sheldon Richardson or Mingo with the 12th pick.

1. Lane Johnson
2. Alex Okafor
3. Darius Slay
4. Robert Woods

Last edited:
Wow alot of people have us picking Slay in Round 2 or 3.

I would not be shocked to see them trade way down to like 30 with Atlanta and nab an extra 2nd rounder and next years 1st rounder. With the 30th, they nab a guy like Desmond Trufant or a guard like Warmack to fill the hole of Patterson

Last edited:
I would not be shocked to see them trade way down to like 30 with Atlanta and nab an extra 2nd rounder and next years 1st rounder. With the 30th, they nab a guy like Desmond Trufant or a guard like Warmack to fill the hole of Patterson

There's no way Warmack lasts til #30. He'll be gone top 20 if not top 15

Im changing my mind and outlook on the draft after remembering what our starting defense looks like:

1) Dee Milliner CB
2) Damontre Moore DE
3) khaseem Greene OLB
4) Barret Jones G/C
6) Brad Wing P
7) Blah Blah

Defense done....Interior oline help...punter....what more can you wish for?

Starting D:

Moore Suh Fairley Jones
Greene Tulloch Levy
Houston Delmas Quin Milliner

solid....finally solid....

Last edited:
Im changing my mind and outlook on the draft after remembering what our starting defense looks like:

1) Dee Milliner CB
2) Damontre Moore DE
3) khaseem Greene OLB
4) Barret Jones G/C
6) Brad Wing P
7) Blah Blah

Defense done....Interior oline help...punter....what more can you wish for?

Starting D:

Moore Suh Fairley Jones
Greene Tulloch Levy
Houston Delmas Quin Milliner

solid....finally solid....

This would be awesome. We would need to improve our tackle situation in the future, but for once our defense could possibly win us some games, rather than always having to rely on the offense.

If Moore is there in Rd 2 for us, and Greene in Rd. 3 for us.. I am sending mhughes a couple of Omaha steaks for bringing us such AMAZING luck.

I would kill for that top 3

Poor Stafford, he would be out by game three with no tackle.

Back