Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fl-13

tsmith7559

The more well known, better funded democrat goes down in defeat garnering 46.7%. This bellwether district was carried by Obama in both pres. elections

Last edited:
Also hasn't had a Dem in the district for 40 years. Maybe this Rep won't get busted buying Coke from an undercover cop.

That district was going to go red no matter what, maybe Rep should be worried it was that close.

sink was favored by almost double digits, former gov candidate who barely lost to scott..its a blow

We all know all too well the power of your predicting abilities. That's why Romney is president right? :lmao:

I use to work in the district, it wasn't going blue in a special election. Only chance it goes blue is in a presidential election. Maybe this Rep won't blow his chance.

I use to work in the district, it wasn't going blue in a special election. Only chance it goes blue is in a presidential election. Maybe this Rep won't blow his chance.

so your saying the dems are lazy ?

They don't go out and vote like the retired people that live in that area of FL that have nothing better to do on a Tues afternoon in early March.

what prediction?

1336714371607.jpg

We all know all too well the power of your predicting abilities. That's why Romney is president right? :lmao:

No, that was the other tsmith. both happen to be painfully stupid, right wing tools, but this tsmith didn't predict Romney would win in '12, and bet $1000 on it, after calling out other posters who disagreed with him and ridiculing them for failing to put their money where their mouth was.

It's just a coincidence.

I can't see half the posts in this thread, and now, nobody else can either.

%%%http://i.imgur.com/8iafP.gif%%%

edit: I felt bad posting that. You can copy/paste the link and get rid of the "%%%" if you want to see it, but for all I know that thing could trigger seizures. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. THAT GIF HURTS MY BRAIN. IT MIGHT HURT YOURS TOO.

Last edited:
Its comical to see right wing chest thumping over congressional wins. What the gop is best at gerrymandering, democrats get more votes overall for the house but win fewer seats. Explain that one?

Its comical to see right wing chest thumping over congressional wins. What the gop is best at gerrymandering, democrats get more votes overall for the house but win fewer seats. Explain that one?

your voting block live together, its really very simple

What do you mean? This is a pretty normal looking shape.

pa12.jpg

Back