Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fluke goes down

tsmith7559

Lost her cali state senate race by 21pts, I guess free contraception didn't sway the voters, hey tinsel was this near you?

Lost her cali state senate race by 21pts, I guess free contraception didn't sway the voters, hey tinsel was this near you?

I don't think so, but from her debut in the spotlight, I thought she was obnoxious.

While Rush Limbaugh was being slammed for calling her a "slut," Bill Maher was getting a relative pass for referring to Sarah Palin a "cunt."

Maher's justification was that he didn't make the reference on the airways, but in a standup routine. I don't know, maybe.

I wasn't bothered that Limbaugh called Fluke a slut, and I don't care that Maher referred to Palin as a cunt.

I would never call a woman either (well, back in the day I may have banged a broad or two that enjoyed being called those names during coitus; but beyond that, no) but, ya know, if ya seek the political spotlight, you're going to open yourself up to assholes saying mean shit about you, regardless of what your political perspectives are.

And who the fuck pays $3000 for birth control? Our insurance didn't cover my wife's birth control; it was less than $100 a year.

So, anyway, the outcry about Fluke's feelings being hurt when she chose to put herself in the spotlight was obnoxious.

Now, maybe she wasn't obnoxious herself, but I associate the obnoxiousness with her.

Although I'm pretty sure nobody really cares what I think.

What the hell is she doing in California anyway? I thought she lived in Washington D.C.

I don't think so, but from her debut in the spotlight, I thought she was obnoxious.

While Rush Limbaugh was being slammed for calling her a "slut," Bill Maher was getting a relative pass for referring to Sarah Palin a "cunt."

Maher's justification was that he didn't make the reference on the airways, but in a standup routine. I don't know, maybe.

I wasn't bothered that Limbaugh called Fluke a slut, and I don't care that Maher referred to Palin as a cunt.

I would never call a woman either (well, back in the day I may have banged a broad or two that enjoyed being called those names during coitus; but beyond that, no) but, ya know, if ya seek the political spotlight, you're going to open yourself up to assholes saying mean shit about you, regardless of what your political perspectives are.

And who the fuck pays $3000 for birth control? Our insurance didn't cover my wife's birth control; it was less than $100 a year.

So, anyway, the outcry about Fluke's feelings being hurt when she chose to put herself in the spotlight was obnoxious.

Now, maybe she wasn't obnoxious herself, but I associate the obnoxiousness with her.

Although I'm pretty sure nobody really cares what I think.

What the hell is she doing in California anyway? I thought she lived in Washington D.C.

Attorney.

After reading the title of this thread, my first thought was "If that's the case, what does she need free contraception for?"

Last edited:
After reading the title of this thread I wondered if tstupid bet anyone $1000 on it, and if they then said it was not a real bet.

After reading the title of this thread, my first thought was "If that's the case, what does she need free contraception for?"
It's not free if it's part of your total work benefits package. that's like me saying surgery is mostly free too.

Back