Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Football vs My Dog Breed

Hmm if this was a MAC team or something I would understand the strategy of just pound the rock, and don't reveal too much of the playbook. However, this was a nationally televised primetime game against a PAC-12 school (a conference which has already knocked off some heavy hitters this season). I share the concern of a lack of passing attack and teams moving forward will just stack the box on us.

I feel this sort of game might hurt Cade's confidence in himself going forward. The coaches basically said to him "in big games you're not gonna be the guy we turn to."

Washington's offense also looked putrid so tough to gauge how good our defense is just yet, but they did a pretty good job overall. Hutchinson definitely is in beast mode early.

Perhaps when that happens Michigan will take advantage of the softer pass defense and throw more.

The ground game was working well.

Back