Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Former Ohio* Commit charged.

LOL this kid went to my school, people are ripping him on facebook right now.

What I dont understand if the girl was raped by him in December than again in Jan. Why on earth would she be anywhere near him after the first time. It just seems off but what ever some kids dont think.

wheels002 said:
What I dont understand if the girl was raped by him in December than again in Jan. Why on earth would she be anywhere near him after the first time. It just seems off but what ever some kids dont think.

Rumor has it it's his GF that's what I'm seeing on facebook.

josh200612 said:
wheels002 said:

Rumor has it it's his GF that's what I'm seeing on facebook.

So is that like he's 18 and she's 17, and since he is a gangster its rape?

buckeyebikerbabe said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]And it starts under Meyer...LMAO

Meyer didn't recruit him. He committed to Tressel. Nice try though. ;)

The tie that binds... The tie that binds. Sorry i linked him to your corrupt university's savior. I don't really care because he was linked to O$U.. The drip of corruption will never fade off what that scumbag Tre$$el got away with for all his tainted wins at O$U.. The only reason O$U got off so easy from the NCAA is because of
Mark Emmertt... Congrats on not having the above idiot on your club and not recruited by the that phony Urban Meyer. :'(.

See those tears.. Gett ready for the Urban Whine fest in Columbus!!!!!

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
buckeyebikerbabe said:
Meyer didn't recruit him. He committed to Tressel. Nice try though. ;)

The tie that binds... The tie that binds. Sorry i linked him to your corrupt university's savior. I don't really care because he was linked to O$U.. The drip of corruption will never fade off what that scumbag Tre$$el got away with for all his tainted wins at O$U.. The only reason O$U got off so easy from the NCAA is because of
Mark Emmertt... Congrats on not having the above idiot on your club and not recruited by the that phony Urban Meyer. :'(.

Simmer down, Skippy. We know you're still hurting... Lighten up, will ya. :-*

buckeyebikerbabe said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

Little Girly I don't mind getting beat when the fight is fair but from Cheating players like Clarrett,Smith, Pyror and others my guess is that Rat Ve$t would have gone 4-6 or .500 at best without those cheating kids... Rat Ve$t cheated at Y$U and he cheated at O$U.. Every win under the Rat before UM is tainted.. Don't kiss me the voice of facts but send your kisses to Mark Emmert head of the NCAA who was in Gordon Gees back pocket... Nice to have that Ace.. What a farce O$U penalties are..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
buckeyebikerbabe said:

Little Girly I don't mind getting beat when the fight is fair but from Cheating players like Clarrett,Smith, Pyror and others my guess is that Rat Ve$t would have gone 4-6 or .500 at best without those cheating kids... Rat Ve$t cheated at Y$U and he cheated at O$U.. Every win under the Rat before UM is tainted.. Don't kiss me the voice of facts but send your kisses to Mark Emmert head of the NCAA who was in Gordon Gees back pocket... Nice to have that Ace.. What a farce O$U penalties are..

Blah...blah...blah....If that's the best rationale you can come up with, you're in for a few long years. I respect your program and am friends with many here, but whining about how unfair it all is, is certainly beneath your great tradition of leaving it all on the field for The Game.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
buckeyebikerbabe said:

Come on...we all know that the NCAA is a joke. The NCAA let those guys play in the bowl game after it was found out that they were not eligible. Anyway...what those guys did wasn't even that bad. It's not like they were taking 10's of thousands from boosters. About $2500 in free tatoos between 7 players is peanuts. Every campus there are similar things going on....$100 handshakes....watching lawn sprinklers run for $15 per hour. It is all a joke if you ask me.

buckeyebikerbabe said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

Blah...blah...blah....If that's the best rationale you can come up with, you're in for a few long years. I respect your program and am friends with many here, but whining about how unfair it all is, is certainly beneath your great tradition of leaving it all on the field for The Game.

Nope, Bob is right on. OSU w/ Tressell cheated for all of his 10 years and got caught and then got off light. They should've been forced to forfeit every game for 10 years. You can link the cheating from Clarett through Prior, ineligible players throughout. Don't use your 'friendship' as part of your argument. It has absolutely nothing to do with the issue and is only a poor attempt to deflect.

Hungry said:
buckeyebikerbabe said:

Nope, Bob is right on. OSU w/ Tressell cheated for all of his 10 years and got caught and then got off light. They should've been forced to forfeit every game for 10 years. You can link the cheating from Clarett through Prior, ineligible players throughout. Don't use your 'friendship' as part of your argument. It has absolutely nothing to do with the issue and is only a poor attempt to deflect.

Wow....seriously? if you knew me at all, you'd know that I was one of the first on our board to call for Tressel and Smith to be fired. I'm not condoning any part of what he did and I also called for the NCAA to make an example out of any program who violated the NCAA rules, starting with us. We got off easy with a one year bowl ban and the loss of some schollies, and I for one, am glad that Tressel is gone. I never bought into his "Saint Tressel" image. I believe that CFB is badly broken with all these issues - Miami, PSU, tOSU, Oregon, and other yet to be disclosed. Something has to be done and those that get caught need to take their medicine for the good of all CFB. But don't whine and make excuses for your bad years and your losses. Your program is better than that.

Here is my simple analysis:

Tressel = cheating scumbag & charlatan

Meyer = whiner, excuse maker & overrated coach

ohio state football from 2001 - 2010 = dirty program

ohio state football in 2011 = what they look like without advantages due to cheating

ohio state football from 2012 onward = UF under Meyer without Teblow

MichChamp02 said:
Here is my simple analysis:

Tressel = cheating scumbag & charlatan

Meyer = whiner, excuse maker & overrated coach

ohio state football from 2001 - 2010 = dirty program

ohio state football in 2011 = what they look like without advantages due to cheating

ohio state football from 2012 onward = UF under Meyer without Teblow

You're absolutely right. It's simple.

Hungry said:
buckeyebikerbabe said:

The only reason I mentioned "friendship" is because the people who know me here know I'm not here to troll your board. I enjoy hearing the opinions outside our "Scarlet and Gray glasses" and talking to the fans of other programs, even our archrivals. I'm just surprised at what I'm reading. I usually don't see Wolverine fans so whiney most of the time.

buckeyebikerbabe said:
Hungry said:

Wow....seriously? if you knew me at all, you'd know that I was one of the first on our board to call for Tressel and Smith to be fired. I'm not condoning any part of what he did and I also called for the NCAA to make an example out of any program who violated the NCAA rules, starting with us. We got off easy with a one year bowl ban and the loss of some schollies, and I for one, am glad that Tressel is gone. I never bought into his "Saint Tressel" image. I believe that CFB is badly broken with all these issues - Miami, PSU, tOSU, Oregon, and other yet to be disclosed. Something has to be done and those that get caught need to take their medicine for the good of all CFB. But don't whine and make excuses for your bad years and your losses. Your program is better than that.

so you agree with us, but you're arguing with us? OK.

No one is whining, its just pointing out the truth. OSU would not have beaten Michigan without Clarrett, Troy Smith, or Prior. All 3 players took money while at OSU and should never have seen the field along with a whole slew of others that took money or illegal benefits.

buckeyebikerbabe said:
Hungry said:

The only reason I mentioned "friendship" is because the people who know me here know I'm not here to troll your board. I enjoy hearing the opinions outside our "Scarlet and Gray glasses" and talking to the fans of other programs, even our archrivals. I'm just surprised at what I'm reading. I usually don't see Wolverine fans so whiney most of the time.

I didn't think it was whining. You admit that OSU got off light. Bob pointed out that they got off light. Where was the whining?

Give me concrete PROOF of these allegations. I'll give you that Tressel used ineligible players in 2010 because of Tat Gate. He lied to the NCAA and to his superiors at tOSU. No one is desputing those facts and most sensible Bucleye fans will agree that we got off easier than we thought we would. Is that fair? maybe not, but it is what it is now. But give me proof of anything else that we've been accused of in this thread. Otherwise, it's sheer speculation and it's whining.

"Cheating players like Clarrett,Smith, Pyror and others my guess is that Rat Ve$t would have gone 4-6 or .500 at best without those cheating kids... Rat Ve$t cheated at Y$U and he cheated at O$U.. Every win under the Rat before UM is tainted.. Don't kiss me the voice of facts but send your kisses to Mark Emmert head of the NCAA who was in Gordon Gees back pocket... Nice to have that Ace..

Back