Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fox "Big Noon" purportedly banned signs mocking Urban Meyer

Michchamp

saw a tweet about this, but nothing official.

Meyer is part of the pre-game show in Ann Arbor today.

what a big fucking baby (if true).

it would also not surprise me

Already I can tell that great big wide angle shots of crowds with wacky signage does not appear to be part of the visual format on big noon kickoff. It?s more modeled on the fox NFL Sunday type of visual display.

So it?s probably irrelevant what the signage restrictions were or weren?t. They weren?t going to get into the eye of the camera.

They?re certainly not shy about showing Michigan fans booing Urban.

Looks to me like they?re set up out front of Pioneer High.

Big Noon Kickoff again this weekend.

Curban two weeks in a row!

Who?o? thunk?

Will Iowa fans show up with banned signs taking the piss at Curban?

Or will Michigan fans travel to whatever that town in Iowa is - Obama, or Omaha, whatever - to get another shot with the banned signs?

Big Noon Kickoff again this weekend.

Curban two weeks in a row!

Who?o? thunk?

Will Iowa fans show up with banned signs taking the piss at Curban?

Or will Michigan fans travel to whatever that town in Iowa is - Obama, or Omaha, whatever - to get another shot with the banned signs?

It's Iowa City, right? Or maybe Obama City. I'll call it that from now on.

I wonder if any "young ladies" will "ask Urban to take a picture with them" while he's there?

SIDE NOTE: Urbz or Fox Sports must have their media team working over time to scrub pics of him on the internet. It's really hard to find the pics or video of him at his "Pint House' last year.

It's Iowa City, right? Or maybe Obama City. I'll call it that from now on.

I wonder if any "young ladies" will "ask Urban to take a picture with them" while he's there?

SIDE NOTE: Urbz or Fox Sports must have their media team working over time to scrub pics of him on the internet. It's really hard to find the pics or video of him at his "Pint House' last year.

you aren't looking...it's easy
l]

Last edited:
So far, Iowa fans don?t seem to be finding Urban particularly special, either positively or negatively.

I guess the relationship between Meyer and Ann Arbor - the best place for a family to live in all of the USA - is a special thing.

Back