Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Frank Clark in jail

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Get ready for this to be part of the "fire Brady Hoke" campaign.

Dumbass.

You have to break him off in my opinion... Just unacceptable..

Last edited:
You'd expect Sbee to have posted his two cents on the matter by now but he's probably still busy masturbating to the police report.

You'd expect Sbee to have posted his two cents on the matter by now but he's probably still busy masturbating to the police report.

It's very ironic that you choose to call me obsessed.

It's a bit odd that every time something bad happens to michigan you make an unsolicited post about me.......deflect much?

Last edited:
Whatcha gonna do? As far as I know this idiot didn't have a rap sheet during recruiting. Just turned out to be a piece of shit the last couple years. Could happen to any program.

It's very ironic that you choose to call me obsessed.

It's a bit odd that every time something bad happens to michigan you make an unsolicited post about me.......deflect much?

I've noticed the same thing, Sbee. Vic doesn't wait for you which means you're in his head. This isn't the first time he's framed it around you masturbating, either. I think he might be practicing his visualization technique.

I've noticed the same thing, Sbee. Vic doesn't wait for you which means you're in his head. This isn't the first time he's framed it around you masturbating, either. I think he might be practicing his visualization technique.

I think my post about masturbating to Don Canham's daughter is the best masturbation post in the history of these boards, and I doubt it will ever be topped.

I think he's trying to pull a b-rabbit, get out in front of it before I get to say anything.

You went to cranbrook......that's a private school.

Bullshit. The moron will be lucky to get picked up as an UDFA now. The Ray Rice situation is going to scare off anyone from picking players like this. Good riddance.

I can say for sure if Clark was a Seminole he'd be suiting up Saturday

Has anyone read the PCA? We have no idea what happened. This could be a simple touching of ones shoulder. Lets not get crazy until we have the full story. Its real easy to get popped with a domestic offense in this country. All you need is someones word against yours, unfortunately, and you are taken to jail. Lets wait 24hrs until we start calling him a piece of shit.

Back