Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

fuck

evolutionkb

Hilliard done for year with a broken foot. Better hope waddle heals quick. Resigned T/G Reynolds

Let's hope Lucas is ready like Waddle was last year or that Waddle gets healthy.
Reynolds is a guard, not a tackle. Bad news if we use him

People, please! Ain't no stoppin' this train to 19-0...Hakuna Matata!!!

Lucas sucked so bad in preseason it wasn't even funny. LKP wanna watch a horror film? Check out Lucas game three of the preseason.

So where is Michael Williams in all of this. Reports were he had a good training camp and knows the offensive blocking schemes.

Where is our converted TE.

Lucas sucked so bad in preseason it wasn't even funny. LKP wanna watch a horror film? Check out Lucas game three of the preseason.

No sacks, hits, hurries allowed in that game. Average run blocking. Played 17 snaps. Not a horror film at all.

Week 1 he was atrocious in 54 snaps.

Last edited:
No sacks, hits, hurries allowed in that game. Average run blocking. Played 17 snaps. Not a horror film at all.

Week 1 he was atrocious in 54 snaps.

I just remember him nearly killing whoever was back there, now that I think of it I hope it was Orlofsky.

The scary part was they said they were getting ready to put Pettigrew at RT if they had to.

Back