Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Giants @ Lions *Monday Night Football* Thread

hcbcNHE.png

and morons like you and tony flip flop so often you don't even know what youre saying half the time. Lets go back 2 months ago and look at some of tonys comments about ebron....then lets compare them to all the defending he does in regards to ebron today. If you look at them side by side youd think hes a flippin psycho. Not to mention ebron has done nothing to warrant any of the defense he is getting.

Go back 2 months ago, buddy. Like I give a fuck..lol. I never backed off my comments about Ebron. I didn't want him!! I was on board with Mack, Gilbert, Watkins, even Lewan. I understand the pick though. I know what he brings to the table. Not once have I ever called Ebron a fn superstar...not once! All I said was he's a dynamic, athletic player who will cause mismatches. He opens up the field because he's not your every day typical TE. That's all!!! You're just too fn stupid to comprehend a sentence and you're bashing on a kid after ONE game. ONE!!! And I'm the psycho?? You expected him to come out and score 3 TDS because you're dumb. No other explanation then that.
Now proceed to tell us how Tate was a waste of a FA pickup because he did nothing in Seattle...lol. He's the greatest #2 of all time!!! This is going to be better than Moore and Perriman up in here!!! A little taste of your own medicine...judging a player after one game...lol. You're probably too fn stupid to understand that as well.

You figure a football mind would be smart enough overall to know that it's not AT nauseam.

Offense is fine. It has plenty. Get used to seeing no-namers trotted out in the secondary because Lions needed that 3rd TE. Hopefully they'll add on another weapon in the draft, because Stafford needs more. More, more, more. Weapons. WOO, shiny!!!!

Pfffffffft, look Ma, the grammar police rolled into town!! Shut it.

Gilbert was gone and they obviously weren't high on Fuller or Dix. Just because you clowns wanted a DB, that doesn't mean it's necessarily the right move. It's called a BIG BOARD and every team in the NFL has one.

And Slay and Mathis are not no-namers. Bring in Champ and we instantly get better.

Last edited:
Back