Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Jets @ Lions *Monday Night* Thread

But up 7-0. If Matt comes out one the first drive and sets the tone maybe the game turns out different up 10-0 or 14-0..

The best opening defensive drive I've seen by the Lions turns into this?

Pats are probably going to win by 70 in a couple weeks.

Is it possible to lose a locker room in 1 game? Because I think Patricia has already lost this team.

Don?t worry, Patricia always sucks in the beginning of the season, I wonder if that?s when Belichick took over the reigns every year?

Is it possible to lose a locker room in 1 game? Because I think Patricia has already lost this team.

I think he already lost the team before the first pre season game
Guy is in way over his head
Should go back to rocket science

Offense, defense, special teams and coaching were all absolutely abysmal tonight. That's tough to pull off.

Somewhere tonight, a former Lions HC is smiling.

Can't even punch it in during garbage time.

Back