Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Jets @ Lions *Monday Night* Thread

total embarrassment, bring out the paper bags for the next home game

Last edited:
I hope Patricia is embarrassed. What a disgraceful 1st game. Absolutely unprepared in every aspect.

The ONLY thing I like about pencil ear is that he’s got the same look on his face I do right now and will likely have for the rest of my life. Of course that doesn’t really solve anything but I know no other look and it’s totally relatable. Welcome to detroit pencil ear get used to it it’ll never change

Last edited:
Does Patrica have any Guarantee money. Maybe he should just retired lol.. I would because this is going to be way worse before it gets better it looks like under him.

Stafford wasn't sacked tonight. That seems shocking...but then again the Jets had a lot of success letting him throw the ball.

just don't root for the Lions. I would suggest taking up fantasy football. Almost any game can be entertaining.

Well I root for Brady in the playoffs . That is fun. At least they play fire And care about football unlike Stadford and Lions players.

Sadly fantasy football bores me. I like a few FanDuel and draft king lineups but never win much.

Last edited:
Lions might be the worst team in Detroit right now...and that's saying something.

Well I root for Brady in the playoffs . That is fun. At least play fire.

Sadly fantasy football bores me. I like a few FanDuel and draft king lineups but never win much.

get in a league with friends. I've been in one for 10+ years with friends all over the country. We have a blast with it...a good way to keep in touch as well.

Back