Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 Rockets @ Pistons Thread

grandy

The Ultimate Pistons Game Thread

If anyone is interested

Last edited:
Pistons blew a nice lead in the 4th, not very exciting

Freaking same old fourth quarter team ...Can't hold a 11 point lead..

I am interested but I was hoping for better.. Like a win on opening night..

Pretty rough having to face Harden when he was clearly on a mission the other night. I think this team will surprise some people this year though. I had to stop watching after the 3rd. Thought we had it in the bag :/

The Pistons don't look good at all. This is partly coaching folly as Frank seems unreasonably attached to a starting lineup that doesn't actually work, but also just how it goes for rebuilding teams. I wish we could see more of Drummond-English-Singler at least. Here's hoping for lottery luck this year and some notable development by the young guys.

Rodney Stuckey couldn't play much worse through two games.

Title changed accordingly

Post all game content here

Maybe if we're lucky, this thread can match the number of replies for a single Tigers game.

The new motto "if you haven't won a game play us because we suck".

One thing that bothers me with this team is how they use their high draft picks. Early on you could see 2 seasons ago Monroe was a hell of a player yet he didn't start right away. This season, we drafted a needed C and he what, averages only 16 minutes a game? WTF. Why is Maxiell starting ahead of him? Start the bigger dude and give him 30+ minutes.

Just like an NFL QB. You learn more by playing. How can a team who has missed the playoffs in recent year not start a top 10 pick.

Last edited:
That's the way to use the number 9 pick, play him a whole 6 freakin' minutes.

Back