Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 vs Colorado State Game Thread

It doesn?t matter if wr fell down. Cade has play right in front of him. He should know better.

It's not just the pick. He needs to be able to throw more than 3-5 yard passes. Our WR are good, but we aren't maximizing their talents throwing these short passes every down. Iowa is going to destroy us if we dont have a better downfield passing threat. Cade can do it. I've seen it. But right now he's failing his interview

Looked like a tight end. Was that All? Can't really blame the QB when the receiver trips.

Looked like a tight end. Was that All? Can't really blame the QB when the receiver trips.

No, but even if he hadn't tripped, the ball wasn't accurate and the receiver would have had a 5 yard gain on 3rd and 10. I expect a leader to know the situation and put the ball in a place where his guys can make a play.

Defense looks as expected now. Shaky first series, but solid since

I want to see more McGregor on defense. He's the quickest on the end, caused that Interception

Back