Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

LOL making all you goofs eat crow so far , love it. Such a disgraceful "fanbase"

Where did the defense come from. All of a sudden the line is getting upfield and dak is clearly uncomfortable with what he's seeing downfield.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

We are one of 3 teams to have a lead in every single game this season. SF and KC are the other 2 teams.

They actually had guys covered behind the blitz. They didnt screw it up. That was shocking. I figured witten would be alone in endzone waiting for the ball

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Our D coordinator needs to go. His "sacks are overrated" philosophy gives the opposing QB all day.

wide open with no one within 10 yards of him...missed tackle....dallas TD. Yup our defense is back boys!

Back