Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

hey guys! we have a running game....cant throw the ball for shit. But we have a run game! congrats...everything youve always wanted.

The run game is a surprise but the offense is still horrendous. Driskell cant throw downfield

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Marvin hall doesnt care who's throwing it he'll just be open downfield.

That was a nice play by driskell. Not bad offense.

Driskel actually looked good that drive , nice to see . Throw the ball down the field and good things happen !! Let the kid play

How is it possible to be that bad on defense. Every pass is uncontested. It's horrendous scheme or gameplan.

It doesn't matter if your mobile if you don't run the Damn ball when you get the chance.

hopefully we dont see the unforced horrible throw pick anytime soon like last week.

anytime the ball is inside the 45 yard line we should be letting Prater kick a FG . Makes no sense

Back