Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Browns Thread

Why is it that there has to be a PI every other time Cleveland throws the ball. While the lions just refuse to even try anything over 5 yards

It?s all just so fucking dumb

Lol, I know the lions suck. But these penalties are absolute trash.

Why is it that there has to be a PI every other time Cleveland throws the ball. While the lions just refuse to even try anything over 5 yards

It?s all just so fucking dumb

They re calling the game tight in the passing game. Let's run it every play.

Sound thought process by a meat head.

Is there really not a rookie qb out there we can grab from a practice squad? This is just pathetic

LOL... proof that this team's failures are not all because of Goof!?!?!?!?!

I?m pretty sure this is the worst offense I?ve ever seen on a football field

I guess I missed the mark when I said he'd throw for 120 yards.

Bad football is bad enough, but throw in how stupid this team is and good lord it's rough

Seriously, if blough is so bad that he can't beat out these 2 shit qbs then why the fuck is he even on the roster?

I think they just intentionally make sure they have shit back ups so they can make goof look like anything other than a huge mistake second rate shit QB

The Lions are going to need a real QB next year and at least four real wide receivers

Back