Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Giants Thread

How did I forget Golladay was a Giant?

He?s not really a giant.

Just really, really big.

Now Goliath?

THAT was a giant, that fucker right there.

Karl the giant in ?Big Fish? was also pretty big.

Arguably also a giant.

Both were bigger than Andre the Giant.

All three are dead.

Good first half. We pull this out we are quickly removing ourselves from a top 10 pick.

Good first half. We pull this out we are quickly removing ourselves from a top 10 pick.

Good.

Fuck draft picks. I want to win. I want this team to look like an up and coming team. Beating a team with a winning record on the road? When was the last time we did that?

We have 2 1st round picks, 2 2nd round picks. If we need a top 1st rounder, we have plenty of ammo and still have some left to get some more help.

I know you're not complaining, but I've seen some complaints over the last few weeks.

Good.

Fuck draft picks. I want to win. I want this team to look like an up and coming team. Beating a team with a winning record on the road? When was the last time we did that?

We have 2 1st round picks, 2 2nd round picks. If we need a top 1st rounder, we have plenty of ammo and still have some left to get some more help.

I know you're not complaining, but I've seen some complaints over the last few weeks.

The thing about the Lions they could finish 8-9 or 9-8 and no momentum for next season and win 4 games.

Good.

I agree this is a Young team and at some point you need to learn how to be winners. Just pointing out there's alot of teams at 4-5 wins. Draft scenerios quickly changing from 3 weeks ago.

Back