Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 113: Tigers @ Blue Jays, August 8th

spockmaster

Lineups:

Tigers:
Davis, CF (should be Carrera vs a RHP, but Ausmus is very stupid)
Kinsler, 2B
Miggy, 1B
VMart, DH
Hunter, RF
JDMart, LF
Avila, C
Castellanos, 3B
Suarez, SS

Sanchez, P

Blue Jays:
Reyes, SS
Stupid Roider Motherfucker, LF
Bautista, RF
Navarro, DH
Valencia, 1B
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, TRY A DIRTY SLIDE AGAIN AND WE'LL FUCKIN BEAN YOU, CF
Kawasaki, 3B
Thole, C
Goins, 2B

Dick-y, P

Gameday: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2014_08_08_detmlb_tormlb_1&mode=classic

I didn't see you posted it, took mine down but will add these.
Apparently the Tigers had to check all their injuries at customs. Both Torii Hunter and Eugenio Suarez return to the starting lineup tonight — Hunter from a bad hand, Suarez from a bad knee. Whether their ailing offense gets back to health is another question. A meeting with knuckleballer R.A. Dickey could complicate things. He lasted just five-plus innings and walked four in Detroit June 4, but his only runs came on a pair of solo homers.
JasonBeck

http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ssf/2014/08/detroit_tigers_gameday_anibal_18.html
Detroit Tigers Gameday: Torii Hunter, Eugenio Suarez return to lineup; Miguel Cabrera back at first base.
mlive

August 8 2013 - Detroit wins its 12th straight game, 10 - 3 over Cleveland, completing a four-game sweep of its closest rivals in the AL Central. Max Scherzer improves to 17-1.
Tigers record was 68 and 45. #What a difference a year makes.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/previews/2014/TOR201408080.shtml
Tigers vs. bluejays Game Preview.
Baseball Reference

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you hate that pos trailer looking like trash colby rasmus as much as I do.
Drill him on the hands or ribs.

Last edited:
That bottom 1st all with 2 outs.

f'n avila k's with Hunter runnin throw wild into cf and f'k face rasmus bobbles it Hunter to third,
can we get the runner in this time, Nick flails at a knuckler 2 feet out and k's

WTF JD Martinez, second fart in left, that was almost raburnesque in and out of the glove.

Welp looks like another lousy craptastic loss tonight, div lead getting pretty small

squeeze play working for blue jays, Tigers looking catatonic.
Sanchez looks like he is ready to spontaneous combust with rage.

What the fuck is wrong with JD Martinez out their left field tonight good gawd this team is fking pathetic

Seems like we saw this team for about 30 games earlier this season. Just plain bad.

Back