Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Jaguars @ Lions Thread

Wish they had gotten Williams in on that drive ??..But St Brown deserve it to.

11 catches. Career high for St Brown.

Last edited:
My wife asked what the score was and I told her it was 40-14 the lions are going to win.
I told her there is only 2 minutes left.

She said. ?It?s the lions the blow leads all the time ?

Damn Washington and giants are probably ending in a tie ?not good for us.

NYG trying a 58 yarder and it?s just short . Right on.

Not good for us I think

NYG 7-4-1
Washington 7-5-1
Detroit 5-7

Last edited:
Been a long time since watched a stress free lions game, I could get used to that

Damn Washington and giants are probably ending in a tie ?not good for us.

NYG trying a 58 yarder and it?s just short . Right on.

Not good for us I think

NYG 7-4-1
Washington 7-5-1
Detroit 5-7

Lol that was the only bad result. Needed just one of them to lose and then it ends in a tie. Now our wins over them dont matter

Giants 2-3 or Washington 2-2 finish is 9-7-1 for them. Meaning Lions probably have to win out unless giants or washington only get one more win in 5 or 4 games. Seattle needs to lose too but that is screwing our awesome Rams draft pick in 2 games

Last edited:
Smith drives the field wins the game 27-23 Final over the rams.

Today seemed like another step. We had won 3 games in a row, played pretty well against Buffalo but suffer a tough, last second loss. How would they respond? Came out and destroyed the Jags. It's only the Jags, but it was nice to see them step on their throats and get a win that was never in doubt.

If only we beat Seattle

Cost us the playoffs unless Lions can win out now

Love what I am seeing from the team

Very good offense, good st and actual defense

Amazing what some health can do

If only we beat Seattle

Cost us the playoffs unless Lions can win out now

Love what I am seeing from the team

Very good offense, good st and actual defense

Amazing what some health can do

Seattle , Minnesota, and Miami.All were winnable. Frustrating. Had Vikings beat. Next year all those 1 score games the Vikings won this year (9) I think will not happen I hope. They are so lucky this year.

Back