Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Seems like watching the last season of Harrington-era Lions.

I hope Arizona scores a TD, might put the game out of reach for the Lions

Holy shit. I’m honestly going to sell my tickets to the Vikings game because of this. What a fucking shit show.

This is the worst half of football I’ve watched all year.

Holy shit. I?m honestly going to sell my tickets to the Vikings game because of this. What a fucking shit show.

This is the worst half of football I?ve watched all year.

How can you even tell the difference? They all look like shit to me.

We look like shit. Have 3 points. And are somehow winning which means we lose a bunch of draft spots. Ofcourse it's going to play out like this...

Holy shit. I?m honestly going to sell my tickets to the Vikings game because of this. What a fucking shit show.

This is the worst half of football I?ve watched all year.

Hope you mean give them away because there shouldn't be any suckers that wasn't too pay for them.

Why does someone as large as blount feel the need to jump cut behind the line of scrimmage on every play and completely lose any momentum to run through people?

Back