Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14 Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Run, pass, pass, punt

Run, pass, pass, punt

dumb fucking playcalling. So damn predictable. Christ.

At least Atlanta smoked the Giants 34-0...this should help them overlook us next week so we don't get embarrassed on Saturday night. :)

Since the Cardinals first drive (at 12:17), neither team has converted a first down.
Lions 1st-and-10 with 5:38 left in the quarter.
Stafford 0 for 5 passing.

"Oh look, we're the Detroit Lions. We play to lose so please feel sorry for us now!"

FUCK THAT!!!!!

I don't know what the announcer is talking about....That was a perfect throw...did it get tipped or did CJ drop it?

Edit...I rewound it and looked like the defender tipped it.

Last edited:
Stafford has not completed a single pass while Lindley has gone 5 for 6. Phenomenal.

Arizona is equally as stupid. The man is 5-6 passing and their running the ball more than throwing it. I see why this game isn't aired in my area.

Back