Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Lions @ Giants Thread

Not mad, it was a good throw, just saying great one makes the TD. Zenner was the goat of that drive for sure.

IMO....DRC was going to catch Tate no matter what.....he's just a LOT faster.

But, that still could have changed things dramatically.

i thought stafford missed 3 TD passes yesterday. 2 to Tate. then that scamble late in the game when it looked like he airmailed it through the back of the end zone but he had a guy wide open for a TD. He played ok....but he definitely left points on the field. When getting points is a premium for our team....you need to make those plays.

We lost our fumble. They recovered their fumble. Slay got hurt so beckham made 2 huge plays. Shephard made 2 plays as well. Tough loss but lions can still.clinch in week 16 which is good news. They will.know by sat how important monday night is. Go vikings

Go panthers tonight and bears and saints next week just inc case.

Lions need swanson and slay back. Laken is so disappointing. Warford had trouble too

No, they didn't recover their fumble. We freaking whiffed on it. That was a horrible play.

Ball bounces weird. Giants got lucky and got 3 from it. Lions 3 or more lost on zenmer fumble. That was the game. Lions d did well holding to 17. St did well too but martin a little off.

Last two all that matter. This game could be meaningless depending on next week

It didn't bounce weird. It hit our dude in the hands and then in the face.

Vikings wheels fell off yesterday, they will not beat the Packers. Week 17 determines the division and playoffs

Footballs do bounce weird. Lions didnt get it. Still great chance to win division

I get that footballs bounce weird. But it hit our dude in the face. Zero excuse for not recovering that.

Bounced up in his face. That is a weird bounce. Oh well. Bring on cowboys. Lions o should havve much more success now

Well it's nice to see the Packers get 2 more days to prepare before our game with them.

Last edited:
http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...s-report-card-coaching-decisions-sink-detroit
Lions-Giants report card: Coaching decisions sink Detroit.
The Lions didn?t play well on Sunday, but they were hurt by some questionable decision making from their superiors.
PrideOfDetroit

I agree Jim Bob's game plans are awful. He also needed to go after Jackson's replacement often when he went down. I hate Caldwell being so conservative. It's on the road the needed to just freaking go for it. Take some damn shots jimmy and jim.

Back