Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Lions @ Packers Thread

personally, I don't think Dallas is all that great. We can win there. Offense needs to show improvement, though.

That is just a bullshit call. They gave AR a TD sitting on his ass short of the goal line and they call that extra point short. Bullshit.

This shit is rigged man, GTH nfl

There is no way they can say that ball didn't break the plane on the 2 point conversion absolutely rigged

Last edited:
fucking refs have obviously been paid off in cheese and bratwurst.

If you are wondering, the spread was 8. I wonder why they reversed the successful 2 point conversion?

That intentional grounding and 2 pt conversion reversal. I mean they probably didn't matter anyway, but come on. Ridiculous.

Don't know how anyone can think Suh will be suspended. Didn't look anything close to intentional. That would be pure guesswork.

Don't know how anyone can think Suh will be suspended. Didn't look anything close to intentional. That would be pure guesswork.

I like how they were talking about how it looked like he stayed on his ankle, knowing that he was on it. I was screaming at the TV, "You're watching the slow motion replay!"

Back