Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Lions @ Packers Thread

Romneybot said:
They need to bring back the win a challenge, get another one system.

No challenges. Go to the college rule. Review all close plays from above. It doesn;t slow the game down. The guy in the booth makes the call.

Wow how many times are these refs going to fuck us in this game.

twice so far out of 3 attempts.

Refs still screwing the Lions, that was a catch with both feet inside the line.

watching the replay....spievey took the most ridiculous angle on that grant TD....i hate him lol

schwartz looked like a heart attack was abound for him there for a minute. i thought he might blast the ref lol

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Refs still screwing the Lions, that was a catch with both feet inside the line.

Chicago Bears in opening game of 2009-2010 say that was A TD

Can this fucking defense show up? And I hope someone fucking tears apart Matt Flynn..

Fucking horseshit referees have fucked us so far. Both fumbles were clearly not a fumble, costing us both challenges. Then the non-catch that was clearly a TD. Bullshit, fuck you NFL and especially fuck you Green Bay Packers!!

Amari Speivey is trash.. How many times is he going to get burned? Lion need to think about getting a FS in free agency..

Back