Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Lions @ Packers Thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
MalFunkShun said:
Go for 2, tools....

nah. too early for that. it's not like our offense is playing bad. If we were, i'd say you were right, but as of now, it's too early to go for 2.

No difference in being down 1 or 2. A FG wins it at this point.

We've got 4 weapons in CJ, Pettigrew, Nate, and Young, great seasons for all 4.

I mean we know what CJ did, but 81 catches and 750+ yds from your TE, over 70 and 700+ yds from NAte, and over 600 yds and 6 TDs from the rookie Young. Just too many weapons.

Horrible defense, no pressure and then awful coverage and ball skills. Ugly!!!

MalFunkShun said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

nah. too early for that. it's not like our offense is playing bad. If we were, i'd say you were right, but as of now, it's too early to go for 2.

seriously? So if we don't get the 2 and we're only up by one and then score another td we'd be up 8 instead of 9. that's a whole score difference. no reason to go for two there.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
MalFunkShun said:

seriously? So if we don't get the 2 and we're only up by one and then score another td we'd be up 8 instead of 9. that's a whole score difference. no reason to go for two there.

This. Don't chase points yet.

tigers99888 said:
Spiviey burnt again? This defense is trash!!!

i wish lol. but it was harris and houston that time. no one can contain the whiteness

Back