Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Packers @ Lions *Sunday Night* Thread

This team will do it every goddamn time. Folding when a game matters most. I don't know why I waste time watching these games anymore. And caldwell will still be back next year. Yay.

Time to rack up some stats on the prevent defense so our resident slappies can say how close of a game it was.

Oh down by 14....so now we decide to throw it to tate and ebron again? fucking coaches are so fucking dumb.

I think Stafford had only completed 4 passes this half until this drive. Can we get a miracle...a TD, recover the kick and hail mary their ass?

Time to get this offense going, they weren't suppose to score a TD on that last drive, no fair

Chris is clueless we average 21 points on offense this year per game... we are not very explosive, and we make zero adjustments at halftime.

Last edited:
Lmao marinelli and lineman couldn't do shit in Detroit and look like geniuses in dallas. Awesome. I assume Austin will be the same way when he leaves.

Back