Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Packers @ Lions *Sunday Night* Thread

Lions still no divison title since 1993 becuase this shit fuck coaching staff is clueless on who to attack. I have seen enough of Caldwell and jim bobs pathetic game plans .

Last edited:
When was the last time a team lost 3 straight by double digits to end the season and still back into the playoffs?

Alright, make Seattle your bitch. I hate that damn coach of theirs.

Last edited:
If random white FB dude and A Rod run this well in our own house, what do you think is going to happen against Rawls/Wilson in possibly the toughest stadium to win in?

Every game is the same with this team. Every single one. Pulling off late victories was not a blessing, I see them as a curse. No changes needed, we won. Most frustrating Lions team I've ever watched. Team is very similar living paycheck to paycheck

So we add 17 to 322 which is 339.

21.1875 points per game. Lead by the 2 Jimmy dingbats...

We still all happy about making the playoffs?

Seattle is going to embarrass this team. I've never seen such a JV vs Varsity feel in an NFL game like this in awhile. GB literally ran for 8 yards a play, and Rodgers toyed with the D line.

Thanks nf fuck you. ...and Thanks Caldwell and your chicken shit offense .

Saturday night ...

Back