Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Vikings @ Lions Thread

my boy Tavaiii!

I will never understand the Tavai draft pick.

2 down LB that isn?t good at shedding blocks or making tackles. Can?t cover for shit. Yet we continuously put him in coverage situations against MUCH faster/quicker backs.

Complete waste of a pick. He is a 5th or 6th LB in the NFL.

I will never understand the Tavai draft pick.

2 down LB that isn?t good at shedding blocks or making tackles. Can?t cover for shit. Yet we continuously put him in coverage situations against MUCH faster/quicker backs.

Complete waste of a pick. He is a 5th or 6th LB in the NFL.

He shouldnt ever se the field except ST.

Flowers Shelton Griffen
Okwara Davis Collins Bryant
Amani Walker Harmon Trufant

We will never see it but this line up had the chance to be an average defense.

Okwara double digit sacks..nobody gave him a chance..great job okwara. Top 10 pass rusher in league

In a sick way, I hope this team wins.

They deserve everything shitty they get.

Stafford Hall of Fame

Gotta win a few playoff games for that to happen. If he plays 6 more years relatively healthy the numbers will be there.

But with NO playoff wins....he will NOT get in.

Back