Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 17: Lions @ Packers *Sunday Night* Thread

Lions are playing better then at least 4 teams in the playoffs right now maybe 5

Get your popcorn ready Rodgers cause your ass is on the couch next week!

Proud to be a Lions fan tonight!

Great win.

Bring on 2023

That?s what I?m talkin? about.

F the Packers.

F Erin Rodgers (that?s right, I spelled the name the feminine way, the way Tom Brady?s baby momma?s fictional character in Blue Bloods name is spelled, and when I say Blue Bloods I?m talking Honolulu, I?m talkin? DETROIT LIONS BLUE, Baby!

LKP - bring on 2023!

Hey - that shit rhymes!

We were absolute crap for half the season. Lions are getting exactly what they deserve. Still one of the worst defenses in the league, take your blinders off

And yet you don?t want to draft defense first but start over with a rookie qb.
You need to take the blinders off.

They started 1-6.
Lost a ton of winnable games with Goff as qb.
Finished 7-2 witch included winning games on the road..
Defense played much better last 9 games . Still plenty of holes.
But they hopefully can be filled.
Fix the defense and they win 10 plus next season hopefully.

Last edited:
I don't get a chance to watch many Lions games didn't realize Williams had so many TDs. That's amazing. Over a 1000 yards that's a great season.

And yet you don?t want to draft defense first but start over with a rookie qb.
You need to take the blinders off.

They started 1-6.
Lost a ton of winnable games with Goff as qb.
Finished 7-2 witch included winning games on the road..
Defense played much better last 9 games . Still plenty of holes.
But they hopefully can be filled.
Fix the defense and they win 10 plus next season hopefully.

Draft a qb? No, Goff needs to get better on the road though

Someone please make that Quay Walker pouting on the way to the locker room a meme.

Knowing they couldn?t make the playoffs and still playing to knock Erin and the Pack out - ?if I?m gone, you?re going with me.?

That there, that is some top shelf shit right there.

And the joy they all exuded just having done it? That was truly a ?for everything else, there?s MasterCard? moment.

Someone please make that Quay Walker pouting on the way to the locker room a meme.

The internet always delivers

Screenshot_20230109-004439.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFCNorthMemeWar/comments/1076u71/that_shit_quay/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1612311126028713984

Back