Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 17: Lions @ Packers *Sunday Night* Thread

Refs screwed the Rams and Lions. Running into kicker, metcalf push and taunting. Taking the Packers out would still be great.

Fuck. So much bullshit at the end of that game.

This is what happens when you lose in Carolina and let others decide your fate.

Lions make Seattle punt 1 time and they don't need baker Mayfield win a game today.

So close. Running into punter but kind of blocked into him. And then of course diggs with the pick

No pressure for tonight. Let it rip

This is what happens when you lose in Carolina and let others decide your fate.

The 1-6 start had much more to do with it. Any team is gonna struggle to run the table and win their last 7 or 8 games of a season. They were gonna lose one or two in there.

As deflated as I am, I can only imagine how our locker room feels.

Game doesn?t have the same level of excitement now probably won?t stay up to watch all of it past my bed time before it?ll be over

Fuck. So much bullshit at the end of that game.

Complete BS on all those calls. I HATE buying into conspiracy theories?.but that was some ?Seattle wins this game? level of officiating out there. The missed intentional grounding was the worst.

Running into the kicker call was absolutely horse shit.
#92 clearly was pushed by Seattle player.

Baker Has a noodle arm. Missed Jefferson all day.

Back