Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 18 Detroit Tigers vs. Texas Rangers 1:10 EST 4/17

Yahoo game cast: Riley Greene singled to shallow right center. Lol. Dude barely hit it past the pitcher.

Damn I thought Spencer’s ball had a shot to get down. Easy catch.

That ball Colt hit was hard but the Texas infield i think gobbles it up if it does not deflect off the pitchers glove I think.

Feels like Miller was squeezed on strike idk. He was nibbling . Then some fielding issues cost the tigers I think.

Some interesting stats in here, including this: The Tigers came into yesterday with a 1.78 bullpen ERA but a 4.03 FIP. The bullpen's .200 BABIP (now .199) was the lowest in the league.

How Tarik Skubal learned one of baseball's nastiest pitches.
Tigers official site

Tigers RHP Duque Hebbert has been assigned to Single-A Lakeland for his full-season debut.You might remember Hebbert as the Nicarguan pitcher who struck out Juan Soto, Julio Rodríguez and Rafael Devers in last year's World Baseball Classic.

Injuries & Moves: RHP Dylan White moved to developmental list.
Tigers official site

Back