Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2 - Chiefs @ Lions Thread

Way to go mr. irrelevent. Way to go D to hold them to a FG. That was looking ugly

cmlfactor said:
MalFunkShun said:
I'm now fucked in all my FFL leagues. Shit.

Tell me about it.

i have thomas jones...im good
laugh.png
thank you roary

Anybody else wishing we would use Logan more like the Chiefs use McCluster? He has the speed and moves to do it. Just give me that and a downhill runner and I'll be one happy man.

NFL should study the off-season for kc. I know knee injuries happen but I can't remember anything like this happening? TE, S, now RB( not sure what yet)

This kick-off from the 35 blows. Guys like Logan are having their abbility basically taken from them. Any other bright ideas, NFL brass??

cmlfactor said:
This kick-off from the 35 blows. Guys like Logan are having their abbility basically taken from them. Any other bright ideas, NFL brass??

I absolutely despise that new rule more than anything else I've ever seen. I don't understand what the point of it is or who thought it would be a good idea but it fucking blows.

cmlfactor said:

Not all kick returners retun punts so those guys are screwed. There is no reason to pay a high price for a good kick returner.

dpinsea said:
wtf, why throw on thrid andone

Because our OL couldn't run block against some HS teams. I wouldn't be 100% confident in them to pick up a yard in that situation either

Back