Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Lions @ 49ers Thread

Ragnow is not having a good game. That last hold I would have to see again I think the defender did a soccer flop.

Last edited:
I hate hearing about how good this receiving group is...only to see Stafford either hold the ball forever or check down every other play.

Notice teams don?t have to blitz us to get pressure. SF more than happy to drop 7 and let us try to run it or use short passes..

We?re going to see that all year because our Oline sucks....we can?t run it consistently.....and we?are always in 2nd or 3rd and long situations.

Why isn’t that a penalty on the FB. Didn’t he lower his head to initiate contact?

Don’t get me wrong I hate the new rule.....but wasn’t that the definition of the new rule?

Last edited:
Why are other teams checkdowns 90 % wide open ?
Why are lions checkdowns repeatedly crushed or Matt throwing to him to late ?

Answer
Jbc

They won't stop with this head injury stuff until they also put it on the offense to avoid it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Jags crushing New England who we play next week. Lions will be 0-3 unless Jbc , Matt and the offense wake the heck up.

Last edited:
We have an OC that has 4-5 plays that work a game. We have a QB who misses 4-5 plays a game.

Back