Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Lions @ 49ers Thread

That game was ridiculous. The least dirty tackle I've ever seen Clay Matthews make overturned a pick that would've ended the game with a Packers win

One of the league officials must have had some fantasy points on the line an had to over turn it

This defense has no idea what they're doing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

They have no clue what to do.

These refs will call 15 flags on the lions before this game is over .

Last edited:
That wasn?t a freaking flag .. the ball was uncatchable . The nfl is such a joke how certain teams get that fucking call all the time. That rule needs to be tweaked .
It's insane how the rules are designed to 100%benefit the offense. Can't touch a wr At all. Can't tackle the qb. Can't hit hard.

NFL Flag ball
+
Defensive genius
=
Unmitigated disaster for the cryin lions

Maybe it's just the Lions. They lower the IQ of every coach they hire and or turn him into a whimp.

It's insane how the rules are designed to 100%benefit the offense. Can't touch a wr At all. Can't tackle the qb. Can't hit hard.

How many will the lions get today compared to the 49ers ?

Im not sure how defenders are supposed to play the game.

I'm not sure if tackles are legal anymore. Really weird seeing a call not go GBs way in GB. Anybody else see the play?

Jbc

Run for 1
Pass for 6
Incomplete

Punt.

I just hate his offense .

Last edited:
No flag when their guy grabs tate. Holy hell it's obnoxious.

So how many pass interference calls will the Refs call on this drive.

Ya its obvious these guys on D are just unsure of themselves. If you hesitate a second in the NFL you are doomed, and its clear the the Lions D hasnt fully grasped Patricias Defense.

Ive seen atleast 6 fully blown assignments already, and the 49ers have old run 15 or so plays...i

How many will the lions get today compared to the 49ers ?
I couldn't even begin to guess. Combined I'm guessing 30 flags. Probably mostly against us. We cant touch their wrs but tates been grabbed at the top of his route 2x now. It's kinda ridiculous. If they aren't going to call it equally than don't call it at all.

No flag when their guy grabs tate. Holy hell it's obnoxious.

I?d get fined every week if I was a coach for the lions on how the calls are normally onsided in favor of the team we are playing .

Back