Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Lions @ 49ers Thread

While I had my doubts I thought it would end on a stupid penalty or turnover. Maybe a blocked field goal. That was very anti climactic by Lions standards.

The 2 minute drill was garbage along with tr dropped passes. First play espically to Tate for 4.

They look like crap but if Stafford would hit on one of those deep balls it might have been a totally different game.

The biggest surprise was they got the ball back. I figured SF just get 2 first downs and it'll be over.

They look like crap but if Stafford would hit on one of those deep balls it might have been a totally different game.

I feel like that will get swept under the rug by a lot of people and Riddick will get shit on the most.

Receiving weapons do nothing to help Stafford. Stafford does nothing to help the receiving weapons.

you people that blame losses on the refs and the NFL "protecting other teams" are bigger losers than the Lions.

you people that blame losses on the refs and the NFL "protecting other teams" are bigger losers than the Lions.

Lmao

Make sure you address all the other post we talk about on why the Lions lost.

I guess you missed the 50 + post blaming JBC and his shitty offense when we should be a pass first team till we can get the line fixed or how Stafford can't hit the deep ball . Or the drops .
Or Patrcia' s 97 yard Defense on 3 or 4 play td drive to a player who will be out of the league in 2 or less years and zero in on a flag that had no bearing on the huge mistake SF qb made and the great play that our guy made and to think i don't believe the NFL has a agenda . Yeah the Diggs flagged never should have been thrown . 35 yards away from the play . I bet any team playing Detroit would not have been flagged in that situation..

Maybe Cleveland .

Last edited:
We need a QB. Stafford will never get it done. He misses way too many opportunities. His accuracy has always been a cause for concern and after a decade I'm convinced it's not gonna get better.

Lmao

Make sure you address all the other post we talk about on why the Lions lost.

I guess you missed the 50 + post blaming JBC and his shitty offense when we should be a pass first team till we can get the line fixed or how Stafford can't hit the deep ball . Or the drops .
Or Patrcia' s 97 yard Defense on 3 or 4 play td drive to a player who will be out of the league in 2 or less years and zero in on a flag that had no bearing on the huge mistake SF qb made and the great play that our guy made and to think i don't believe the NFL has a agenda . Yeah the Diggs flagged never should have been thrown . 35 yards away from the play . I bet any team playing Detroit would not have been flagged in that situation..

Maybe Cleveland .

lol...you are the biggest crybaby on this board. You say I should address the other 50+ posts then immediately start crying about how the refs only make bad calls on the Lions and the NFL's adgenda.

I feel like that will get swept under the rug by a lot of people and Riddick will get shit on the most.

Id like Riddick gone, and it has nothing to do with his play. This RB by committee shit is just played out.

We need a QB. Stafford will never get it done. He misses way too many opportunities. His accuracy has always been a cause for concern and after a decade I'm convinced it's not gonna get better.

I'm there too, just not good enough to get significant wins

Last edited:
Back