Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Lions @ Packers Thread

Up 14-3. If you ever had a time to get aggressive with your D it's now. Risk/reward to get arod to make a mistake.

Still it happens.

How good is Arizona? I like their young QB but I don't know but the M.O. of the Lions these last years is get frustrated, maybe even turn on them early only to get a surprise win and get back in the graces of the fans. I think GB could be that game. We sort of had their number lately so it's possible.

I understand frustration about our shitty pass rushers. But literally not been the problem this game. All of Rodgers passes were like 5-7 yards. All they are doing is constantly running a bunch formation and we keep playing man to man over and over again. Soooo they need to adjust a little bit and run some zone 😂.

Back