Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 27 Rays vs Tigers April 30, 2018

I wonder if the Tigers will score tonight. I also wonder what the MLB season record is for a team being shutout in one season.

Okay, I found it. We’ve got a good shot at this.

The 1908 St. Louis Cardinals hold the record of being shut out 33 times in one season.

Last edited:
Terrible

I’m sensing a 1-0 loss and sixth offenseive shutout on the year

In other news who was that tigers pitcher that threw 7 scoreless tonight?

Last edited:
And Greene likely just cost another game giving up a 2 run homer.

Former Ray and current Mud Hen Mikie Mahtook is slashing a shitty .204/.246/.296/.542 @ Toledo in 13 games, with only a double in 54 ABs. Too bad, I was rooting for him to blossom this season.

I just saw that Zimmersuck pitched 7 innings of 2 hit shutout baseball.
shocking...

loaded for vmart one out prolly grand slam walk off or Gidp..all or nothing Victory or 6th shutout

Last edited:
Well HBP bases loaded...at least they might not get SHO yet again, if Victor avoids hitting into a DP...Yes!!

Be a walkoff hero tonight Hicks.

Nope...walked and bases loaded again...up to Machado.

Back