Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3 - Lions @ Vikings Thread

And the running game sucks becuase the O line sucks, we've all been begging for an better O line for years. 51 totals yards of O in the 1st half, isn't that just fucking awesome

Where is that Dbag who keeps "preaching" we can wait till next year t fix the line?

this team is pathetic, the offense looks like a bunch of scared girls afraid to dip their toes in the pool, and this bend don't break defense didn't work in 2008 and it sure as shit won't work now.

don't even get me started on our o-line and special teams..

As soon as Jared Allen doesn't get a free run to the QB every play, things will get better.

The Schwartz is challenging their manhood right now...let's see if they respond in the second half.

Romneybot said:
As soon as Jared Allen doesn't get a free run to the QB every play, things will get better.

No doubt. And I think we can say goodbye to Cherious or whatever the fk his name is.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Its all Monster's fault, the negativity train.

lol i'd take the blame if i could. but this game was pretty easy to see coming. just didn't think it'd be this bad.

the good thing about this game is that stafford is getting up after taking his hits. some BIG hits. I want to see Keiland Williams running the ball with stafford under center. He can't be any worse on the ground than jahvid is.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]the good thing about this game is that stafford is getting up after taking his hits. some BIG hits. I want to see Keiland Williams running the ball with stafford under center. He can't be any worse on the ground than jahvid is.

Unless you're Barry you're not going to look good getting hit 2 yards in the backfield no matter what

Whats funny is that coming into this week the Vikings were the worst against the run

He doesn't have much time to throw but I'd chuck it up to Calvin on every play.

I'm more concerned about the stupid looking running plays than I am with the line. We have a 1 back set with Best lined up about 3 yards behind Stafford and they run it? What's gonna develop in that 1 step it takes Best to get the ball? Some of these run plays look just as poorly designed as the O-line looks pathetic.

Could not have went worse. Now we get a heavy dose of AP the rest of the game. We don't score on this opening drive it's over.

is this michigan? Are we handing off exclusively out of the gun now?

don't worry people, this game will make us stronger in the end.

Back