Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3

Damn! Montemarano tries to bunt with bases loaded and two outs? WTF? She fouled it off for the 3rd out. Damn. Michigan got a run in the inning so they are up 2-1, but could have been more.

Last edited:
Fsu ahead if us in count

Not liking her strikes

Damn on that tag

No replay

I missed the replay

Now I worry
This was when fsu took off last game

And Desmond Howard. Too

Then jordan Taylor tweeted this

@7ordan7aylor: I don't say this often & never on social media, but this FSU program is not classy.
Play the game the right way.

The ball was on the step of the dugout! What is "in the dugout? Wagner screwed up!

Got to rise above the mistakes and bad calls. Come one

Don't let them get anymore

End the inning

Wagner has to get past that. She still looked bother but glad inning over

We need some hits

Neither team has played particularly good defense this game. Some good plays, but lots of screw ups too. Got to make them play D and get some more runs! Michigan had bases loaded 2X! Should have more runs.

Leaving bases loaded twice doesn't help either. Just a few if those scoring...

Back