Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 30 Detroit Tigers vs St Louis Cardinals 7pm 4/30 game 2

From both sides of plate, Pérez making big impression.
Tigers' switch-hitting rookie etches name in franchise history with two homers.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

https://www.mlb.com/tigers/video
Video Highlights of the Tigers win over the Cardinals.

Tuesday Twinbill: A Tale of Two Tiger Teams.
The opener saw a boatload of strikeouts and a tough loss. The nightcap was a slugfest featuring a rookie hitting dingers everywhere.
BYBTB

Tigers split doubleheader, Perez hits homers from both sides of the plate vs. Cards.
Detnews

Wenceel Pérez slugs Detroit Tigers to 11-6 win over St. Louis Cardinals with two home runs.
Freep

Wenceel Perez homers from both sides as Tigers win Game 2 over Cardinals.
Mlive

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY.
Totally Tigers

The Detroit Tigers have just completed the initial full month of play. For the first time in years, they played above .500 baseball in the month of April, finishing with a record of 16-13 (through the 1st game of Tuesday’s double-header).
They currently have the 9th best record in MLB and sit in 3rd place in the AL Central.
How surprised are you about their early start?

How surprised are you about the Tigers' April win-loss record?

1. I always thought they'd start the season above .500.

2. I thought their record could go either way.

3. I expected them to have another bad April.

VOTE

Back